Collection of Personal Information
We may collect, store, and process personal information from our users in several ways, including:
• Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
• Payment and billing information such as credit card numbers
• Demographic information such as age, gender, and zip code
• Product preferences
• Other information you provide to us or that we collect as you use our Services
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information that we collect from you for the following purposes:
• To provide, maintain, and improve our Services
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
• To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
• To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
• To personalize your experience on our Services
• To detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, or other misuse of our Services
• To protect the security or integrity of our Services and our users
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• With your consent
• To service providers, contractors, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as an acquisition, merger, sale, or other transfer of all or a portion of our business
• To comply with a legal obligation, such as responding to a court order or subpoena
• To protect and defend our rights, interests, or property or that of our users
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of our terms and conditions
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information, or to restrict or object to our processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.