If you have placed an order with a generic retail fashion company and need to make a change, there are some simple steps you can take to ensure your order is updated correctly.
- Contact the company as soon as possible. Most companies have a customer service line that you can call or an online chat that you can use to communicate with them. If you contact them soon after placing the order, they may be able to make the changes before it is processed.
- Have your order number ready. The company will need your order number to look up the information and make any changes.
- Explain the changes you need to make. Let the customer service representative know exactly what changes you need to make. This could include changing the item, size, color, quantity, shipping address, etc.
- Ask for a confirmation. Once the changes have been made, ask the representative to confirm them and provide you with an updated order number.
- Pay for any additional charges. If the changes you make result in additional charges, you will need to make a payment before the order can be processed.
By following these steps, you can make sure your order is updated correctly and quickly. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to the company's customer service department.